The theme for our Annual Conference is ‘Civil Society and Participation’ and it promises to provide colleagues from across the academic, policy, public, private, and third sectors with the opportunity to network and discuss cutting edge inter-disciplinary research from Wales and beyond that focuses on approaches adopted in a wide range of policy areas. Possible themes for contributions include:
- Civil Society, Participation and Governance
- Language Participation, Culture and Identity
- Wales’s Global Connections: Civil Society and Participation in Context
- Participation and Civil Society through the Life Course
- Participation in Education
- Participation in the Labour Market
- Working with Communities
- Participatory Research in Housing, Health and Social Care
- Activism and Civil Society Research
- Doing Participatory and Action Research
The call for posters on other topics within the theme of ‘Civil Society and Participation’ not covered by the above sub-themes has been reopened.
The abstract proforma is available
. Abstract submission guidelines can be found here Please return this to the email address below.
Please submit your abstracts to