Under the institutional framework of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between the Welsh and Basque Governments, the ‘Wales & Basque Country Cooperation’ project aims to establish a series of events.
At this first online meeting we look forward to presentations from:
• Adolfo Morais, Vice Minister of Universities and Research
• Kellie Beirne, Chief Executive of Cardiff Capital Region
• Miren Artaraz, Director of Academic Policy and Coordination Economy
• Professor Phil Brown, The author of the Review of Digital Innovation for the Economy and the Future of Work in Wales
• Sara de la Rica, Director of Iseak Foundation and Professor of Economics at University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
• Professor Chris Taylor, Director of SPARK, Cardiff University
Specifically, the Wales and Basque Country cooperation project presents two main goals:
1. To share good practices between Wales and Basque Country in terms of University engagement and Business + University + Society cooperation
2. To pave the way to reach an agreement for an exchange program in the academic year 2022-2023.
This meeting will be run on Zoom.
This event is jointly presented by WISERD (Wales Institute of Social and Economic Research and Data) and 4GUNE.
If you would be interested in attending this event, please contact WISERD.email@example.com