WISERD is pleased to announce a series of funded PhD studentship opportunities, based at Cardiff University. Studentships will commence in October 2015 and will be linked to a number of key projects including: the IDEAL project, WISERD Civil Society, CISHEW and the Administrative Data Research Centre Wales (ADRC-W). The studentship opportunities are as follows:
- Living Well with Dementia
- Fuel Poverty in Wales
- Social Participation in Mid-Life
- Equality in Third Sector Organisations
- Welsh Language and Higher Education Participation
- Literary Representations of Coal Mining Communities
For information on any of these opportunities, please click the title of the studentship above or click here.
For information on other WISERD career opportunities please click here.