Children in Wales have some of the lowest levels of well-being amongst children across 35 countries, a team of WISERD researchers has found.
Survey of 128,000 children across 35 countries raises questions about levels of well-being experienced across different areas of children’s lives in Wales.
Read the coverage for this research study:
- Children in Wales ‘have some of the lowest levels of wellbeing’, Western Mail, 27-08-2020
- ‘Low levels of well-being’ for children, South Wales Echo, 27-08-2020
- Plaid Cymru issued press release informed by our press release
- ‘Children in Wales least positive about their future across 35 countries, international study shows’, Nation Cymru, 26-08-2020
- Interview: GOLWG magazine
- Low levels of well-being amongst children in Wales’ Play Wales, 01-09-2020
- ‘Report finds children in Wales have lowest levels of well-being’ Wales News Online, 20-08-2020,