Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
This event showcased the possibilities in terms of longitudinal research on policy relevant themes, with the aim of developing longitudinal research capacity within Wales.
12.50 Welcome & Introduction (Prof. Ian Rees Jones, WISERD, Cardiff University)
13.00 Welsh overview of the England and Wales Longitudinal Study (Dr Nicola Shelton, CeLSIUS, UCL)
13.20 Presentations on longitudinal data sources & examples of analysis:
- The Social Participation and Identity Project in Wales: research related to the National Child Development Cohort Study (Dr Andrew Miles, CRESC, Manchester)
- Unlocking the Potential of the Welsh Local Labour Force Survey: An Investigation into Labour Market Transitions in Wales (Dr Melanie Jones, Swansea University)
- Exploring the Potential of the British Household Panel Survey and Understanding Society for the Purposes of Welsh Level Analysis (Rhys Davies, WISERD, Cardiff University)
- Caerphilly Health and Social Needs Longitudinal Study (Dr James White, Cardiff University)
- Growing up in 21st Century Britain: spatial analysis of the Millennium Cohort Study (Prof. Chris Taylor, WISERD, Cardiff University)
- SAIL longitudinal research project (tbc)