Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
This one day event for researchers is led by members of the Research department at NatCen Social Research and it is designed to enable participants to use the framework features of NVivo.
The course will be delivered through a series of practical demonstrations and exercises that will take participants the process of using software for data management, starting with project set up through to producing matrix displays of managed data.
By the end of the module participants will be able to :-
- set up a project within the software and import data
- construct and edit a thematic framework
- create and edit data summaries
- produce Framework Matricies showing summarised data
- filter and order data to facilitate analysis
The course will be useful to you if you:
- are undertaking qualitative research and want to know how to manage your data
- are familiar with the Framework approach to qualitative data management and want to use the Framework features in NVivo or
- have attended NatCen’s analysis of qualitative data course and want to learn how to use the NVivo software to support a Framework approach to data management.
Prior experience using NVivo is required to attend this course. If you do not feel confident using NVivo or would like a refresher session please contact WISERD Events Officer, Jane Graves