Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Issue 11 of WISERD’s Qualitative Researcher contains:
- Methodological challenges of researching communities – Stephen Burgess, Kate Moles and Robin Smith
- Using film, video and other multi-media for engaging “hard to reach” young people – Martin O’Neill
- The role of the researcher: when two social worlds collide – Anne Foley
- Minding a mendacious methodology: Community-based research in a transition town – Kelvin Mason and Mark Whitehead
- Connected Lives: Methodological challenges of researching networks, neighbourhoods and communities – Andrew Clark and Nick Emmel
- News and Forthcoming Events